Saturday, March 11, 2006

okay so a few days ago it was "im having a down week", now my mood has switched to this wrestless , anger , stressed state. I spent the day indoors, i didn't go on the retreat for work.. for some reason it just didn't feel right... the idea of trying to minister to kids while my own life is such a mess just doesn't feel like the best idea to me... now some of you may just be thinking that I need just suck it up... its probably true, but I just can't seem to shake this strange mood. I even had a relatively good time hanging out in the hot-tub with some friends on thursday night but in the long run I still feel crappy! I am going to be pretty much alone all day saturday and I hope that I can use my constructively, weather permitting I am thinking of heading downtown to just walk around and spend some time with God. In my head it sounds like a good idea but I have never just gone somewhere alone, I guess its because I didn't want people to think that I am loner or something. I think it would be good for me to spend some time alone, reading my bible and praying. And why would I choose downtown? I'm not sure, maybe because there are lots of people and because Im starting to feel disconnected from people it seems like a good place to start. Well I just checked the weather and there is a high of 10 degrees for tomorrow. So far all signs point to yes.... I think I will have my first downtown adventure...ALONE! Wait... I won't be alone.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home