Monday, March 13, 2006

OKay so today I went to see Mrs Henderson Presents... now I didn't really know much about the movie going into it. Actually pretty much I had never heard of it but Andrea suggested it and I thought it could be good. The film was different, it had well I guess you could call it 'artistic nudity'. But still in all senses... awkward!! The film takes place in London in the 1940 s its about a widow who buys a theatre and puts on an original production that shocked the people of the Uk. It was funny. Anyways after the movie we walked back from Kennedy and 401 to Warden and Shepherd... it was a long walk... well it seemed long because I had no idea where the heck we were going! But still good times. The day came to end going to small group , playing an absolutely intense game of snakes and ladders, this game is very difficult... who knew? ( I shoulda won, everyone else was cheating..lol) Then we played Uno and cheat... mind you there was quite the cheaters too... To finish off another round in the hot tup.... literally it was round two - dunk heads in water- 2006! And I course i ruled in this game(hehe) Oh ya Andrea and I bought some mini water guns for 16 cents each.. Best three dollars and forty-five cents i ever spent!, those little guns produced seconds of long lasting fun!! After the guns another intense game called 'I have never' JOno got out so fast that we decided that everyone would get 20 chances until they were out instead of 10. ahh good times....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home