Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Okay so today is just about the craziest day I have ever had.... im am currently at work, working for my school in the admissions department. Today the school is having this thing called an encounter day, its basically an opportunity for people to come and visit the campus. I am currently covering the reception desk for Rhonda, she talked me into it by saying 'it'll be great you can get paid to do your homework!' Pretty cool eh? Well ill tell ya if I had a second to actually get some of my essay done it would be pretty cool. Then again I did find about seven minutes to write this blog! Anyways my point is... you can already be busy and things can get a whole lot more busy! Wow that wasn't profound at all. Ah well, no reads these things anyways right? So working in the admission office is really run, someone bought two containers of two bite brownies and Kathy and I went to town on them, but eventually we decided to put them away. Well this blog needs to come to end as my shift is going to be over in about 15 mintutes.

Oh and the department is taking us to a Rapters Game tomorrow !!!! how fun it that!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~*Trisha*~ said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:49 AM  
Blogger ~*Trisha*~ said...

I read you blog as well Steph!

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home