Friday, March 17, 2006


Its 9:30 am and I was up till 2 last night, Im not entirely sure why I am awake, but I can't get back to sleep. So last night it was Ryan's 25th b-day bash at the Fox and the Fiddle down near Eglinton and Bayview it was good times. I decided that I would take the subway down as I had a ride to the station. So anyways down at the yonge area I gave up on my decision to walk to the pub as it was extremely cold outside. So I hopped on the first bus that came along. So the bus driver asks me where Im headed, I tell him and then he was like 'oh this bus goes right past that bar'. Then he proceded to ask me my age , what I do... blah blah blah... it felt a little bit like he was hitting on me... (he was like 30!) Anyways I just kept looking out the window hoping that we were almost there. THe party was good fun, got myself some chicken wings- they were really good and only 30 cents each! The whole night was good but I realized something, I never hang out with my school friends anymore. I really had nothing to talk about with most of them cause I barely even know them now (apart from Em ofcourse). Up until this year my whole life while at school was school but this year has been awesome...hanging with the great folks from Good Shepherd Community Church... and Trisha and all those crazy WOODS people. Good Times Guys- glad to have met you all!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~*Trisha*~ said...

I am so honoured to get a special mention on your blog!!! Happy day! I am so glad we hang out this year, and you don't give me dirty looks anymore ;) LOVE YOU!!!

11:11 PM  
Blogger Cato said...

Go All Blacks!!!

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home