Saturday, November 25, 2006

OUCH!!!!!!! So today was the Tyndale Alumni Day, which basically means that past players from the volleyball and basketball teams come back to play the current teams. I never really thought about it before but pretty much this whole thing is designed to make the alumni look bad. First reason being that we are alumni which means that A) we are generally older, B) We don't practice as a team which causes some people to C) to yell out oops after the bump the ball in the wrong direction. That person of course not being me. (it actually worked out ok, the other team wasn't expecting me to just bump it back over with one hit, they weren't finished switching and we got the point, even with my oops.) To sum it up, we only won one game against the current Tyndale team, they aren't too bad this year. In other news, I am still in Toronto, I am very tired and various muscles hurt due to my lack of any exercise. Hopefully i will make it out of bed tomorrow, even then I need to decide if I am going to head home on a bus to Toronto or wait for my friend Steph to go with her. (i have a friend name steph,dont worry) Sonow i am really tired and i have my eyes cflosed and I am typing this glog not being able to see where my fiengers are going. I hoipe its going to tiurn out ok. Even if it doesn't i dont really care, im not going to fic it. I think that everyonbe should try to type without looling its reallyh fun, myabe from now on all of my blogs will be written without looking at th. e keyborad

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need help :)

5:29 AM  
Blogger stephsays said...

lol i realized that the next morning when i read my blog.... yikes!

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home