Monday, May 29, 2006

Hey so Im up at the woods now! Its good time, its flippin hot here tho, I talked to some of the locals and they have told me that today is the hottest day, I guess its because finally im here! Oh ya! So anyways this week there is a group up from Windsor and they are a french school so that means that they are not allowed to speak any english to us. So some of the staff are trying figure out ways to get these kids to speak english. It should be good times.
So we arrived last night around 1130, I woke up this morning at 730 got down to the dinning hall for 830 only to find out that breakfast had been pushed back until 9 am. Not amused. I spent the morning helping out with house keeping, it was good times, washed some dirty nasty toilets, mopped some icky floors.... but it was good because we were able to help out the awesome house keeping staff! Then lunch came and I expected that I would be working in the afternoon but when I looked at the schedule i saw that I had the whole afternoon off. A break! A break from what? I exclaimed... followed by the decision to just take it easy. I actually ended up in the hanger with Jono and his buddies, I had a good time talking to his mother, she is a delightful lady. Ya so now i still have three hours left until im due in the kitchen to help with the dinner dishes. Its good to be back, this summer will rock, have fun at YG without me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cato said...

Yeah, its really hot here in Toronto, and we're more south. And I can speak French!

5:51 PM  
Blogger manda panda said...

Hurray! I'll see you on Sunday!!

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home