Thursday, March 23, 2006


I got it back! My body has made numerous sacfrices but its back! I gave myself the goal of finishing my English paper by wed nite, and I did it.... well technically I worked until 4 am...but its done.... a week early two. So what did I get back you may be wondering... well its my motivation to work. I had lost it there for a while... it was gone but the stess wasn't, but now I feel this great sense of peace. However I am extremely echausted, I woke up this morning with a stomach ache and a massive head ache... maybe I drank too much tea last nite.... Anyways I am looking forward to this weekend it should be pretty awesome. Friday nite is a Rapters game with the YG (someone remind me to bring my camera) , im not even really into watching basketball games but with our bunch of kids... you can't not have fun ( i know double negative)!!! And on saturday I m going shopping and out for dinner with my roomates... goodtimes.
On anther topic, today is picture day at school so I decided that the least I could do is wash my hair and put on a clean shirt.. its funny people have told me that I look good today, but I usually look the same everyday I really didn't put any extra effort into my appearace today... does that mean that I really don't look good and people are just saying it because its picture day and they assume that I tried to? Man that would suck!!!
ah well
what can you do!~
later........ ps Hi Trisha.... Amanda... Andrea.... and anyone else who reads this!!

2 Comments:

Blogger manda panda said...

Hahaha, HI Steph!
Make sure you post your school pic so we can all see how good you looked today! Love ya!

4:08 PM  
Blogger ~*Trisha*~ said...

Happy day... 2 blogs in a row mention me! I am so honoured! Being friends with you is such a special treat :) (haha that sounds so cheezy, but I do love being friends with you) Have an awesome day darling

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home