Saturday, December 02, 2006



1 cup panic, 3 cups stress, and probably a huge pinch of over reaction. So what do you do if someone tells you they need to talk, and they say its about drama that you caused, even though you are like 300 km aways from this person. What do you do when they tell you something that may changes the next six months for you. What would you think, if its a guy telling you this and he may just be wrong?? Well I don't know what do to. How would you handle this if this person tells you exactly what I told you and doesn't finish the convo with details. So right now I am worried about something that I don't know anything about. AHHHHHHH I cant relax thinking about this. My stomach is in my throat, for real, you better send McDreamy over to operate on me, I really need him. AHHHHH. And you want to know whats worse, I have been stuck at home for the last two month, alone at home watching way to many re-runs of Seinfeld, I can;t take much more of George, I have become him, maybe not bald, or round, or someone who pees in the shower (venture) but I do worry and do nothing at the present time, isn't that george? My mother has red hair, my dad likes to yell. I moved home.
AHHH well i guess its not that bad. Maybe none of it is really that bad. But I can't help but feel stuck, not knowing what to do. I thought that I had peace with my decisions, but maybe this is nothing and I just need to continue to trust God, that he has led me to this decision. DEEP BREATH. Drama or no Drama, i want to return to this place. I want the fresh air and the amazing people, and futher more I want to show them a new person, hopefully i can become the person I want to be on the inside.
2 Corinthians 12:9 9But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home