Sunday, April 30, 2006


Okay so guess what everyone!!! I moved out of my apartment with Jeanette and Sarah and I now live with Andrea and her family! It is very different living with a family since I haven't done this since oh say about 2003! This is a picture of my new room.... So today we had some very yummy lunch and Andrea, Sophie and I jumped on thet trampoline all afternoon. Andrea and I played a very interesting game of soccer on the tramp that ended up in a rather large green ball deflating. (Who new that trees were so pointy??!!) Ah well all in all it was a good afternoon. Andrea made dinner tonite... chilie ( I cant think of a better meal to eat when getting to know people..... [if you know what i mean...] ) Wow a bracket within a bracket..watch out im tricky!! So anyways i plan to spend as much time doing homework while im here... im not sure if this will happen but I do need to get my reading done for my spring course!

On another topic... Andrea and I went to see 'Stick it' last night... it was really good. Very funny, for all you people who are thinking about seeing it, do it....very good! We also managed to sneak in food from the firkin... chicken wings, sweet potato fries, spring rolls. Very tasty! I am very excited for when we go and akeelah and the bee...should be good!!! well im out, for some reason my wrist is hurting when I type!

hey andrea..."call me"

2 Comments:

Blogger Cato said...

1: Why do you have a picture of me on your bedsheet?

2: Don't watch stick it...bad (A better movie is Rocket (Its even better because its in french (and even better because its about hockey (and even better because its not about the Leafs))))

3: 4 brackets, I'm more tricky!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Cato said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home