Sunday, April 02, 2006

First Order of business......Words that rhyme with blog...
bog
dog
fog
hog
jog
log
pog
clog
snog
flog
frog
let me know if you know anymore!!!
Second order of business
Some advice to anyone cooking... don't lean a fork up against the pan, forget it was hot and lick it! I'm not going mention any names but somewhere out there, there is a very sore, burnt tongue.. and I'm all out of ICE!!!!!!!!!
Third order of business....
I should be writing my history paper right now, I have three pages to do but my mind and butt can't stand to sit at this desk anylonger...as soon as this blog is done i am going to spend some much needed time on MSN!
later

4 Comments:

Blogger manda panda said...

smog rhymes with blog

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

backlog, befog, bird-dog, bog, bulldog, bullfrog, clog, cog, defog, dog, eggnog, firedog, flog, fog, frog, grog, groundhog, hangdog, hedgehog, hog, hot-dog, jog, lapdog, leapfrog, log, nog, prague, prologue, sandhog, sheepdog, slog, smog, tog, unclog, watchdog

more words that rhyme with blog

3:00 PM  
Blogger Cato said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Cato said...

Hehe. I'm a loser.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home