Monday, April 03, 2006

Someone is crazy...and its not me! Remember when I signed up at the Raptors game for a Platinum mastercard? Well for some crazy reason I got accepted. They issued me a card with a 2000 dollar limit! I find this funny because I declined twice by CIBC visa twice for their student 300 dollar limit credit card. Im not sure who does the credit checks, but it appears that Matercard really really want me a customer as this is my second credit card with them! Ah well i have no plans to go into debt, dont you worry, Im not stupid... but I will keep the card just for emergencies! well i better get back to my paper
later!

4 Comments:

Blogger Cato said...

Well...you got a free t-shirt.

9:16 PM  
Blogger Cato said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Cato said...

Its Andrea's fault that your blog is messed. She told you to take down your ads first.

And how much money did you make?

12:31 AM  
Blogger stephsays said...

hey so im just leaving this message to log in... to lazy to go to the other page

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home