Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Hey so I guess its been a long time since I have written a blog. I just don't have anything exciting and new to talk about. The highlight of the Family Easter conversations was talking about how the ham came pre-cut and just falls apart after you cook it. My mother and aunts were pretty facinated by this. Then someone said "do they make pre-cut turkey?" I think then someone said "ya they raise them that way"! And there you have it... my exciting Easter! I got a ride down with my uncle ....we were late and got lost... there is nothing like turning around right before the street you are looking for.... then realizing it and having to go all the way back. Ahhh fun times. I got a ride back with my brother who only wanted to take me to Union station cause he lives in Etobekoke... ( i know i spelled that wrong.) But after my parents gave him some gas money he agreed. I got home.... and pretty much watched friends... it was good

oh and the new green tea latte from Starbucks is SOOOOOOO GOOD.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cato said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:18 AM  
Blogger Cato said...

Your friends are probably wondering who this idiotic wierdo is...

12:19 AM  
Blogger ~*Trisha*~ said...

Have I mentioned lately that I love being friends with you? Hope you exams are going well darling. May is almost here which means we can hang out again!

9:21 PM  
Blogger Cato said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home