Sunday, May 07, 2006




Ladies and Gentleman, here is my college tuition in the form of metal and rubber and chrome. Jokes, this is my dad's new motorcyle. Well this is the closest to it pic that I could find. The colours and make are the same, just that my dads has a second seat with a back rest for my mother. Pretty eh? I told him the colours were kinda girly and tha maybe he should give it to me. He didn't really go for it but I will work on it. Anyways Im at home in london right now, just about head off to the drive in for a double feature. Tiffany and I are seeing the benchwarmers and RV, so it should be a funny night! Later all!


By the way, MI3 was awesome, definitly go see it! at first i didn't really want to see the movie, just cause Tom Cruise is well quite annoying but it was killer!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cato said...

Nice wheels.
Anyways, RV was okay (I saw it with Boris). It was quite funny but plot was terrible, acting was so-so, many irrealistic scenes and song at end ruined the whole thing.

12:28 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

Yo Kerr!

What's up with taking me off your links? That hurts! Hook me up with your roommate!

Adam

8:26 PM  
Blogger Cato said...

Jono's not bad :(...

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home